“The world has gone mad today And good’s bad today, And black’s white today,
And days night today, And that gent today, You gave a cent today, Once had several chateaux” ~Cole Porter
ECONOMY & FINANCIAL MARKETS
The current central and warfare model is not economic. It sustains itself by plundering. Can it change? Or will it just keep plundering? And who will it plunder next? Unfortunately, we think things are going to get worse before they get better. Here are our picks for the top stories in the economy and financial markets in the 1st Quarter 2018.
Story #1: Could the Rape of Russia Happen Here?
Shock doctrine? Disaster Capitalism? Pirateization? Is the Rape of Russia coming to the North American Shores? When? After the 2018 Mid-Term Elections? After the next Presidential Election in 2020? To know what is happening you have to see the patterns emerge as we connect numerous data “dots.” Please listen to my discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell.
It helps to see how economic warfare has worked historically:
- The Shock Doctrine
- Anne Williamson and the Rape of Russia: Testimony before Committee on Banking and Financial Services
- Anne Williamson: Russia and the Ukraine Backstory
- Anne Williamson on the Ukraine: Europe’s Expansion East
The key to stealing the $21 Trillion missing and remaining assets is to tear up the Constitution:
You can finance lots of economic hit men and covert operations to help you do so with cryptos:
It helps to implement gun control – just keep the false flags coming:
Again, get progressive heroes to make it fashionable:
Censorship helps – you just have to be very, very sneaky:
Start cutting cash flows to anyone who might give you trouble – they will be too busy making ends meet to give you trouble. Besides, you need the cash to ensure the piratizations are richly profitable!
If well healed middle-class people give you trouble, just show’em who is boss. You need to re-engineer land use anyway:
If POTUS is not following orders, show him who is boss:
Pension Fund Trustees Beware: Your Treasury Positions are in Play:
Start the ‘Pirateizations’ going quietly before the 2018 elections and get rid of anyone who might stand in the way:
Make sure to purge the people who engineered the financial coup, so you can replace them with people good at ‘Pirateization’ of government assets. Get the population to help you “drain the swamp” – they will never see it coming! Watch the banks and corporations get even more power over government operations.
Best of all make it all fashionable – get the young people doing all the marketing for you with entrainment and mind control technology and the 21st century high-tech equivalent of the “Whipping Machine” that made slavery so profitable.
- 5G – From Blankets to Bullets
- What Is 5G?
- No more secrets! New mind-reading machine can translate your thoughts and display them as text Instantly
Ultimately, if you implement it all through Amazon, young people will think it is “cool”, especially if you claim you are fixing the Fed!
- Amazon Web – A growing number of military customers are adopting AWS’ utility-based cloud services to process, store, and transmit Department of Defense (DoD) data.
Story #2: Rising Interest Rates & Stocks Wild Ride
Interest rates are rising. This raises the cost of all goods and services.
- Libor Just Did Something It Hasn’t Done In 13 Years
- Morgan Stanley: “Soaring Libor Is The Story Of The Year, Not The Fed”
- Here’s the New Fed Dot Plot
- The Fed is Raising Rates Because of the Pension Crisis
Inflation is here – expect costs to rise faster than revenues for many households. This could make a “Rape” scenario particularly brutal.
- DJ Why an Unpleasant Inflation Surprise Could Be Coming
- Why Your Water Bill Is Rising Much Faster Than Inflation
- House Prices Are Soaring. Here Are the 5 Cities Where They’re Rising the Fastest
Story #3: The Squeeze: Large Military Budgets, Treasury Borrowing, & Inflation Spook the Markets
Growing military budgets mean growing borrowing demands. The markets are concerned about US credit quality and the debasement of the US dollar and there is $21 trillion missing and only promises of an audit.
- $21 Trillion And Rising: How Central Banks Are LBOing The World In One Stunning Chart
- A Central Banker Just Admitted On The Record: Currencies Are Worthless…
- US Treasury Posts Gigantic $1.16 Trillion Shortfall in Fiscal 2017, Hilariously Points out “Where We Are Headed”
- How to interpret America’s experiment with huge budget deficits
- No Taxpayers’ Money Is Spared in Washington’s Military Adventures Worldwide. Trillions of Unauthorized Spending
- Learn How War Is Used To Clear The Books Following A Financial Crash
- Dark Money At the Pentagon
- Welcome to the New Reality of Leaping U.S. Treasury Debt Sales
- Fed’s QE Unwind Accelerates Sharply
- Chinese Agency Dagong cuts U.S. Sovereign Ratings to BBB+ from A-
- Japanese Purchases Of US Treasuries Tumble
Story #4. US Tax Reform & Capital Repatriation
Despite legislative exhaustion from Obamacare repeal attempts and partisan squabbles, the US managed to pass major tax reform legislation at the end of 2017. The result will send globalization on a round trip. Major capital and operations are headed back into the United States as the National Security State decides to significantly shrink its supply lines. Lower tax rates set the stage for much more profitable privatizations in North America, protecting American multinationals from shrinking margins and increased competition abroad. The multinationals are hungry for local revenues. Will they use covert surveillance and operations to gain market share? Tearing up net neutrality will help them do so.
- Beyond Apple Repatriation: 16 US Corporate Giants have $1 Trillion in Cash
- Exxon Mobil Announces $35 Billion in New US Investments over 5 Years, Citing Tax Reform
Story #5: The Evolution of Currency: Cash Control, Petro-Yuan, Central Bank Blockchain, & Cryptos
The US dollar remains “dangerous and dominant.” Many people and countries are looking for alternative currencies and mechanisms. China is looking to build a global reserve alternative.
- Dollar Advances as Risk Appetite Rises, but Weak Outlook Persists
- Bundesbank to include Renminbi in Currency reserves
- The Venezuelan “Petro” – Towards a New World Reserve Currency?
- There’s No Cash To Spend” – Elorza Becomes Largest Venezuelan City To Launch “Community Currency”
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Iran Bans Use of US Dollar in Trade
- China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
Cryptocurrencies faced more regulatory interest, significantly dampening prices.
- Bank For International Settlements Distances Itself From Centralized Digital Currencies
- China crypto national currency ‘inevitable’
- Bitcoin Soars $1000 Off The Lows After G-20 Rejects Crypto Crackdown
- Investors in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies face hefty tax bills
- SEC Crackdown Sparks Crypto Carnage, Bitcoin Below $10k
- SEC Halts Trading In 3 Firms Linked To Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Cryptopia: US bitcoin entrepreneurs are flocking to Puerto Rico but will they leave the Caribbean island short-changed?
- Closed Systems of Finance: The Recent Cryptocurrency Tumble
- Mobile money in emerging markets: The business case for financial inclusion
- Berkeley’s plan to make its own cryptocurrency raises eyebrows
- NASA Bets on Blockchain and AI for Satellite Intelligence Study
- GAME’S UP? Panicky Bitcoin investors struggle to withdraw cash from money exchanges as they look to ‘safe’ gold investments amid fears of cryptocurrency collapse
The smart money keeps quietly buying precious metals.
- China increasing gold exports to the UK. What’s going on? SGEI inventory transferred back to London?
- Hong Kong gold exchange seeks to create gold trading corridor along Belt and Road
- Wyoming House Passes Bill to Encourage the Use of Gold and Silver as Money
- To the Governor: Alabama Passes Bill to Help Encourage the Use of Gold and Silver as Money
Jack Ma once said that when trade stops, war starts. The drumbeats of war are everywhere. Here are our picks for the top geopolitical stories in 1st Quarter 2018.
Story #6: Trade Wars
The competition for resources and markets grew louder in the 1 Quarter of 2018.
- Trump Softens Key NAFTA Demand on Regional Car Content
- Abbott urges Trump administration to protect two key NAFTA provisions
- Forty-five U.S. trade groups urge Trump to avoid tariffs against China
- American corporations come out against Donald Trump’s proposed tariffs
- US And China Brace For Trade War That Could Rattle Global Economy
- PLA builds the ‘Great Underwater Wall’ in South China Sea for warfare advantage
- Breaking News Out of the South China Sea
- US Steel To Reopen Idle Plant Thanks To Trump Tariffs
- In America, a political coalition in favor of protectionism may be emerging
- US Senator Seeks to Crush Venezuela’s Petro Cryptocurrency Amid Sanctions
- Forget Fruit Tariffs, China Mulls Weaponizing Treasury Holdings
- NAFTA negotiators open key round of talks amid upbeat signs
- A four-nation alliance may be rising to counter China’s Belt and Road
- 11 Pacific trade pact countries go it alone without US
- Canada, TPP members strike trade deal without U.S.
- Japan Sells US Debt Trying to Ease A Trade War
Story #7: Ziocon Flu, Swamp Wars, & Purges
A purge is underway. As we have explained for several years, the team that engineered the financial coup is being purged. A new team will be moved in – one appropriate to radical reengineering of government, including pirate-ization. South Africa is an interesting case in point. Young activists will help purge the white farmers. Once they have done so, agriculture and the economy will collapse. Then it will be easy to move in and assert control of some of the best farmland in Africa and access plenty of cheap labor. In many respects, it is similar to what is happening here.
- €10bn Vanished from ‘frozen’ Gaddafi Accounts in Belgium
- EXCLUSIVE: Fired FBI Official Authorized Criminal Probe of Sessions, Sources Say
- 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
- White House Starts Military Tribunal Awareness Month with a Bang
- Goldman Names David Solomon Sole President, Next In Line To Replace Blankfein
- Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites
- Weinstein Co Says its Bankruptcy Filing won’t Protect Ex-chairman
- Tillerson Firing Stirs Unease among Global Allies and Foes alike
- What Secretary of State Tillerson’s Firing Means
- Treasury Department announces new Russia sanctions
- The Russian Military Warns: a Major War in Syria Is Imminent
- Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel
- What underlies the Concerted Hate Campaign Against Russia…
- Kerry to Abbas Confidante: ‘Stay Strong and do not give in to Trump
- U.S., EU to Expel more than 100 Russian Diplomats over UK Nerve attack
- Russia to Expel Diplomats and Close US Consulate in St Petersburg over Response to Salisbury Spy Poisoning
- Britain Boots 23 Russian Diplomats over Spy Poisoning
- Italian President’s Post-Election Headache
- China’s HNA group cuts stake in Deutsche Bank
- Ethiopia PM Hailemariam Desalegn in surprise Resignation
- South African President Jacob Zuma has Resigned
- South Africa – The Real Current Event vs Rolling over of The President (a 3 Parts analysis)
- Zimbabwe opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai dies at 65
Story #8: Pension Fund “Crisis”
In our 2017 Annual Wrap Up, we provided you with an excellent analysis to help you change the pension fund narrative. The big question before us is how we protect our pension funds from being further harvested after the 2018 elections if the “Rape of Russia” is attempted in the US?
- House-Senate Committee Tasked with Solving Pension Crisis by Year-End
- Congress Just Quietly Formed A Committee To Bail-Out 200 Pension Funds
- Wilshire Consulting Report Shows Decline in Funding Levels of City and County Retirement Systems in Fiscal year 2016
- The Fed is Raising Rates Because of the Pension Crisis
- Alarm Over NJ Pension System’s Ties to Foreclosures in Puerto Rico
- Pension Costs ‘Unsustainable,’ California Cities Say
- “CalPERS Is Near Insolvency; It Needs A Bailout Soon” – Former Board Member Makes Stunning Admission
- Pensions will be ‘on the Chopping Block’ in next Recession, Jerry Brown Says
Pension Fund Trustees Beware: Your Treasury Positions are in Play:
If a “Rape” happens, what happens to the government bonds owned by the pension funds?
Story #9: Putin & Xi Jinping – Here to Stay
Putin was re-elected in March in a landslide. China abolished term limits, converting Xi Jinping to a kind of modern Emperor. This gives Russia and China a leadership stability that the US does not enjoy right now – especially with an effort underway to impeach President Trump if the Democrats are able to shift the balance of power in the Congress in November’s mid-term elections. We are watching a debasement of the US brand and a rejection of Western neoliberalism and neo-conservatism by Russia and Asia. We are also seeing strategic planning and implementation by Russia, China, and Japan to build financial, economic, and military power away from the US. We are headed into a brutally competitive environment – starting with the trade wars that broke out in the 1st Quarter.
- Xi Jinping Decides to Abolish Presidential Term Limits
- What’s Going Down in China is Very Dangerous – Part 2
- World Braces for More Rule-Bending by China’s Xi
- The Xi Silk Road is here to Stay
- China’s ‘New Silk Roads’ Reach Latin America
- Commentary: How Beijing is Winning in the South China Sea
- Gabbard: North Korea has Nukes Because They Saw What The US Did To Libya
- Dying North Koreans, a Sign US Diplomatic Strategy Works, Tillerson Says
- Russia Agricultural Exports Surpass Weapons
- GMO Geopolitics: Russian Agriculture Tops Its Arms Trade as a Major…
- Vladimir Putin Secures Landslide Election Victory . . . thanks to Britain
- Putin, before Vote, Unveils ‘Invincible’ Nuclear Weapons to Counter West
- Putin’s Stunning Revelations about New Russian Weapons Systems
- Rethinking Putin: A Talk by Professor Stephen F. Cohen
Story #10: The Eurocentric Struggle
Europe is struggling with the future of the European Union in the face of Brexit and the consequences of Merkel’s immigration nightmare.
- Europe’s New Privacy Law Will Change the Web, and More
- EU on the BRINK as Netherlands REFUSE to Pay more to Plug Brexit Black Hole
- Italy Elections 2018: Who is Running and Why It Matters
- German Women Rise Up! #120
- Catalan Fighting Extradition from Scotland Poses Nationalist Dilemma
- Norwegians to Lose their Semi-Automatic Hunting Rifles. Scrap or Export!
- No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- UK Conspiracy of Silence – rape Gangs Exposed – truth Teller’s Twitter Account Shut Down